2015 Is Your Year
As we welcome in the 2015, and put 2014 behind us lets take some time to reflect
Journaling is one of the easiest and most powerful ways to accelerate your personal relationship with God. By getting your thoughts out of your head and putting them down in writing, you gain insights you’d otherwise never see.
Whether you journal or not as we put 2014 year behind us, and move forward into 2015 here are a few things you may want to ponder on.
As we welcome in the 2015, and put 2014 behind us lets take some time to reflect on the following:
- What areas has He been working on? For some examples:
- To strengthen your faith for healing?
- To strengthen your faith for finances?
- To strengthen your faith for restoration of relationships?
- What has been your greatest victory this past year?
- What has been your struggle?
- What goals/vision do you have for 2015?
- What are the obstacles and how will you overcome them?
- What have you been learning at church that you can apply to your life and relationships?
- Name one reason you’re thankful you’re attending Everyone’s Church?
- Has God been prompting you to help serve in a certain area of church?
- How are you responding?